Setting up an NFT floor price alert will allow you to act at the right time and navigate the volatile market more efficiently. CoinStats provides a very easy way to always be in the know. Just follow these simple instructions to learn how!
1. Open the CoinStats app and login.
2. Tap on Alerts in the menu below.
3. Go to the Custom tab and tap on NFT Floor Price Alert.
4. Tap on Create Alert.
5. Type in the name of the NFT collection you're searching for in the bar. For example, Bored Ape Yacht Club.
6. Once you select a collection, you will see the current floor price below. Tap on More Than to set the condition of the alert. You may, for example, want to be alerted when the price is More Than 100 ETH or, say, has increased by 200%.
7. You can also choose Increased By / Decreased By option to track the change in percentage value.
8. Then tap to set up the Alert Frequency below (e.g., One Time) and finally add notes below to remember the purpose of the alert.
9. Tap on Save when you're done.
That's it! The NFT floor price alert is set up. Now you will be notified when the NFT collection's floor price changes in a way that matters to your investing strategy.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach us at [email protected] 🧡