There are a few reasons why Swapping transactions through CoinStats might not go through:
Not enough network fee: For swapping to happen, there is a need to pay fees with the native cryptocurrencies (Ethereum Network - ETH coin). The application gives you three options for gas fees - standard, fast, and instant. If you choose the standard option, the swapping may take longer.
Cannot get contract address: In case of this issue, don't hesitate to contact our customer support.
3. Cannot Estimate: The error means there is not enough liquidation for that exchange/pair. When the price difference is greater than the slippage tolerance, you will not be able to execute the swap. You have to increase the slippage percentage to swap the coins.
4. If you have not received confirmation messages from Metamask or Trust Wallet, the issue is not from the CoinStats app. Please reset and try again.
5. If you are unable to access your wallet for any reason, please reach out to our support team.
6. If you are navigating to the wallet and it is not opened. Please kill the wallet app and open it again.
7. If you are navigating to the wallet, however, the confirmation popup does not appear. Try closing the wallet app and opening it again.
8. The user confirms the transaction/connection from the wallet returns to CoinStats, but it still doesn’t work. Please reach out to our support.
Please contact us via in-app/on-site chat or at email@example.com email address if you have any further questions. 🧡