Widgets allow you to get timely information from your favorite apps at a glance.
You can add/remove and use widgets for CoinStats Portfolio info and Favorites screen separately by following the below steps:
- Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
3. Scroll down to find CoinStats widgets
4. To add the widget, tap +. To remove a widget, tap -
5. Tap Done on the right corner of the screen
6. To view the larger size and more information on the widget tap the small arrow on top right of the widget, to return the widget to the smaller size tap the same arrow.
With an iPad on iPadOS, using the More apps Home Screen layout, you can even save your Widgets so that they always stay on your Home screen.
Need more help? Save time by contacting our support!