Widgets allow you to get timely information from your favorite apps at a glance.
You can add/remove and use widgets for Coin Stats Portfolio info and Favorites screen separately by following the below steps:
- Swipe right over the Home screen or Lock screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
3. Scroll down to find Coin Stats widgets
4. To add the widget, tap +. To remove a widget, tap -
5. Tap Done on the right corner of the screen
6. To view the larger size of the widget tap 'Show More', to return the widget to the smaller size tap 'Show Less'.
On an iPhone 6s and later, you can also use 3D Touch to view widgets from your Home screen. Just press deeply on Coin Stats app icon to quickly view your portfolio information.